Sunday, November 27, 2011

Not going anywhere,dear..

I can't wait to wear the foxy leopard so I had to dress up around the house and let the yaya take photos of me again! :D And my youngest keep asking where I am going! He's been asking me that question after I was in the hospital for days:) Poor little guy! Anyway, I had this pleated skirt for like a month. I like it so much but I have been debating if where I should use it:) haha Aside from it's a mini skirt, I don't have much event to go to! :) I got it from Soul Lifestyle in Gmall! :) The blazer which I thought was smaller for me, fits perfectly, I guess! And that mustard top from SM. First time using it after months in my closet:) I had to put my hair in a bun like but unfortunately no luck as you can see. I don't know about this outfit but I like it! :D



And of course, I said to my little guy, I'm not going anywhere..I'm playing dress up.:)

Blazer with Leopard Print- Pinkaholic Shop
Black Pleated Skirt- Soul Lifestyle Gmall
Mustard Top- SM
Bag- Charles and Keith bought in Singapore
Leopard Platform- Jeffrey Campbell
Leopard Belt- Memo
Oval and Connector Ring- SM Accessories
Bangle- Farediz in Gmall
Owl Ring- Soul Lifestyle
Leaves Ring- I forgot the name of the store. It's in SM. Sorry.
Watch- Fossil
Bib Necklace- Yhansy Manila


That's it for now,dears! The Momma have to let her little boys go to sleep! It's Monday tomorrow and I'll be up around 6 am to do some walking in the village:) Ta!

Xoxo,
Momma Y

3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit. you are such a modern fashion mommy! hahaha! <3

    kweshiedoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking hot in these JCs, darling!

    Thanks for visiting and following :) Following you back and let's stay in touch! You know, I have a baby too - 5 month old :)

    xx
    http://crashingred.com

    ReplyDelete