Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shorty Shorts in Winter..

I can't remember how many times I have wore this shorts from Topshop. It's like I have to wear it every time we go out! LOL I super love it and it's so stylish with a flat and boots! Well, at least in my own! :) The reason that I don't have a lot of shorts with me is because I didn't bring any shorts when I got here! I was thinking, it's so cold and it's winter. I knew I could use shorts or skirts during this season but I had a lot in mind that I just had mostly pants with me! So, anyhow, going home in Davao soon! So, here are some photos:) Not much though...


This was my first choice of shoes. The black sequence platforms but it's a bit uncomfortable so, I have to go back to our place and change to my Lita's! haha


And this last one when the jacket is all closed! hahaha Looks like I don't have a shorts,eh? :)


Shorty Shorts Denim-Topshop
Jacket-GAP
Bag- Parfoit
Shoes-Jeffrey Campbell
leggings, red ring-local store around here
Snakeskin Top, blue stone ring- H&M Japan

So, that's it for now! I'm gonna be home soon. So, hopefully more updates in the horizon:)

Bye for now dears!
Xoxo,
Momma Y

4 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment in my blog :)

    your shoes just so great! :D

    would you mind to follow each other? ;)

    sony-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat Topshop shorts!! :)
    I'm following - it'd be great if you could check out my blog! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm jealous of winter!!!! hahaha :) looking good, dear! i love your jacket! and both your shoes ;)

    xx
    Reg
    www.heyrocketgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have the same shoes! you look great :)


    join my giveaways:
    WIN, new loafers, Pur Minerals essentials kit, 3k gc from Fia Manilla!
    www.fashioneggplant.com

    ReplyDelete