Sunday, December 11, 2011

That Mesh Leggings..

fiIt's been raining for days..And aside from the rain that won't let me take descent photos. I'm in a rot! I promised to post photos of my recent loots in my last post but I have a lot of things going on in my mind these days..Busy with hospital duties plus the kids and then busy with consulate stuff hence I'm off to Tokyo later this month! Yay! :) Anyway, I have this photos yesterday. Of course the nanny took this for me;) Click the photos to make them bigger :D I'm such a lazy bum to cut off that back drop there..Didn't realize that garbage in my back:(


I am in love with that leggings! Fierce! :) I actually wore this outfit in the mall and every eyebrow I saw was like, OMG what is she wearing? hahaha And well, that super love shoes! :) Now, I'm off! Sorry, don't have much to share this time..I'm tired and need to rest..

Blue Top, bangles and long necklace- SM Dept.
Leggings-Romwe
Studded Bag, skull leather bracelet and brown leather bracelet-Parfois
Chandelier Necklace, red ring- WAGW
Watch- Philip Stein
Leopard Ring and Silver Cuff bangle- Folded and Hung
Colorblock Wedge Bootie- Feet for a Queen

See ya dears!
Momma Y

1 comment:

  1. What a nice designer piece you’ve got!! Truly your mesh leggings are adorable. I am also a fan of mesh leggings and I will be buying a cute pair of Alo yoga leggings for my workouts. I just saw new collection at Carbon38.com and it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete